Sunday, November 11, 2012

Endings and New Beginnings

 

Yep, it was my birthday this weekend.  The first since my mom passed away.  It was hard knowing that she’s never going to be there for another special day in my life.  39…the last birthday before turning 40…Wow!  This is the end of my thirties.  It’s went by so fast.
 
When I started this decade, I was still trying to find myself.  I had made major changes in my life that affect me and my family.  I was scared that everything that I was doing was wrong, but now as I finish this time in my life and look towards what is to come, I feel more confident than I did years ago.
Yeah, sometimes life is a pain in the ass.  Things often go astray.  Goals don’t always get accomplished, but I know who I am and what direction I’m moving in.  At least that’s a start.  I have a wonderful family and great friends.  Here is a toast to another year, now blow out the candles before someone calls the fire department! LOL
 

No comments:

Post a Comment